Japan is a nation in love with stylish delicacy. Fragrances made in this country have a special oriental smell which would give you a fresh feeling. Here is top 10 Japanese perfume brands for your shopping convenience, and please feel free to share your ideas with us.
Created in 1872, Shiseido is the most popular Japanese perfume and cosmetics brand. It is the largest perfume and cosmetics company in Japan with the revenue ¥1.094 trillion (2018). Shiseido is especially famous for high quality skin&care, hair care and makeup products.
Shiseido is also famous in the USA, Canada and Europe: it is fifth largest company in the world.
Kanebo is one of the most popular Japanese cosmetic and fragrance brands with 17 subsidiary brands. Founded in 1887 as a cotton trading company, Kanebo has transformed to one of the leaders in cosmetics and perfume markets. Kanebo has headquarters in Tokyo and 50+ offices around the globe.
Kanebo famous brands
- COFFRET D’OR
3. Issey Miyake
One of the top selling Japanese perfume brands. This brand was founded by Japanese fashion designer Issey Miyake in 1971.
- L’eau D’Issey By Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette
- L’eau D’Issey Florale By Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette
- L’eau D’Issey Pure By Issey Miyake Eau De Parfum
- Pleats Please By Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette
- A Scent By Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette
Other Popular Issey Miyake Brands
- Issey Miyake Fête – famous collection of bright and colorful clothes for women.
- Pleats Please Issey Miyake – elegant and comfortable every-day clothes for women, made of polyester.
- HaaT – line of comfort and pleasing clothes made of high quality textile.
- me Issey Miyake – line of one-sized t-shorts
4. ANNA SUI
A popular Japanese cosmetics and perfume brands established by fashion designer ANNA SUI in Tokyo Japan.
SK-II is often considered one of the most expensive cosmetic brands in the world.
A Japanese fashion brand founded by famous designer Kenzo Takada. Kenzo designs and distributes luxury fragrance, perfumes, skin care products and more.
7. Shu Uemura
Another popular Japanese cosmetics and fragrance brand founded by the Japanese make-up artist Shu Uemura.
A large Japanese cosmetics manufacturer established in 1972, DHC also produce vitamins, perfumes, healthy foods, and lingerie.
Another old Japanese cosmetics and perfume company which was established in 1887.
A leading cosmetics and perfume company in Japan and the creator of the AWAKE brand.